Choosing a shade or paint that will cover your room can be an overwhelming task, thinking it will affect how your room or property looks. Paint color has the most impact on how your the room looks so you have to make sure that you are choosing the right shade. We have compiled the common mistakes in choosing paint colors and if you want to know more, click here.
- Choosing too much bright colors. If you are aiming to have bold looks for your walls you should not choose bright colors to make an impact.
- You don’t break the rules. You have to break the rules sometime when choosing a your paint color but make sure it synchronizes with the room.
- You believe that beige is just a shade. You have to remember that beige has different shades and that is a common mistake that decorators do just to lighten a space but it is more than that it also adds sophistication to the room.
- You wouln’t get rid of your room’s paint color because repainting sounds too much for you. If you dont love the color of the room you have then you have to repaint it. Your room or your home have to feel home and it would not if you are living with a color you don’t like.
- You don’t consider the color changes over the course of the day. Paint stores might try to provide examples of what the shade will look like in different lights, but you need to take it home to truly see what works in your space.
- YOU DON’T HAVE A PLAN FOR THE REST OF THE ROOM. If you’re redecorating a space from scratch, it’s helpful to have a vision in mind what you want your room to look like.
If you want more expert advice about choosing the right paint color you can always contact your local painters and decorators.